What to expect?
It’s difficult for many couples to talk about their sexual problems. Understanding these barriers, Ms. Marimon has helped many couples improve their sexual communication using support and validation in a non-judgmental space. She has found through her work experience that couples can liberate, reveal and heal themselves.
Ms. Marimon combines Encountered Center Couples therapy, Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Sensate Focus and other specific exercises that can help to improve your sexual health and re-gain your sexual intimacy.
- During the first session Yazmine completes an evaluation with an interview. She creates a treatment plan with you according to the diagnostic, needs and goals resulting from this evaluation.
- Next, she helps you analyze factors that may be related to the problem, their origin and coping mechanisms.
- She will encourage you to practice exercises at home and will review the outcome in the following session.
- Ms. Marimon will support you through all the therapeutic process.
- The duration of a session is between 60 to 90 minutes depending on the extent of the concern.
How do you know when to look for help?
- Loss of desire and arousal difficulties
- Sexual boredom
- Difficulties getting or maintaining an erection interfering with your sexual activity
- Orgasmic/anorgasmic difficulties
- Sexual addiction
- Need guidance on sexuality
- If you present hormonal, physical or life changes and you cannot adjust yourself
- If you think there is not an appropriate and satisfactory sexual intercourse with your partner.
If you or a loved one is suffering from a lack of sexual intimacy, sexual dysfunction, sexual addiction, lack of sexual desire or have any other sexual concerns please contact Yazmine Marimon.
The most important thing to know about sexual intimacy is that you can live it fully.