Dr. Marimon offers:
- Individual and Couples Therapy.
- National and international workshops for couples, individuals and organizations.
Yazmine creates a professional and empathetic relationship in a collaborative environment. She develops a personalized plan according to your needs and goals.
This is accomplished with the use of various psychological theories and techniques such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Desensitization and Reprocessing Eye Movement (EMDR), PLISSIT model of sex therapy, mindfulness exercises, and concepts of positive psychology.
Dr. Marimon has a great success doing Intensive Couples therapy based on Encountered Centered Couples Therapy.
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Adjustment to life stressors
- Trauma/abuse. PTSD
- Anger management
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Communication and social skills
What to expect?
- Dr. Marimon welcomes you in a non-judgmental space.
- There is an initial evaluation to explore the problem of the person or couples’ concerns.
- In the following session, Dr. Marimon creates a treatment plan that responds to your needs and goals.
- Following this agreement, the next sessions focus in exercises and specific techniques to achieve the goals.
- Next, there is a follow up session to continue working on developing personal growth.
- Once your needs are met, Yazmine offers a follow up plan by email or by monthly sessions.
Coaching is a great tool to everyday living. Dr. Marimon combines Counseling and Psychotherapy with coaching to help couples achieve and fulfill their emotional and sexual life.
Yazmine's coaching is client centered and solution focused. How she helps?
Coaching for couples: to develop emotional and sexual communication, to create eroticism
Individual Coaching: to achieve your personal and professional goals
Sex coaching: For women and men that would like to be educated about sex and develop their sexual-emotional life.
In addition to her private practice, Dr. Marimon is an active participant in different media outlets including radio, T.V and webinars.
Yazmine enjoys sharing her expertise in relationships, sexuality, addictions, depression and other psychological topics.
You can contact Dr. Marimon at (786)-2296947 or email email@example.com for a press appearance.
She will gladly respond to your request.